Friday, February 24, 2012

House updates & my playdoh eating child!

Im so glad its finally Friday and my half day at that! Hoping to get some things done for the house today and this weekend. I look at my calendar and everyday has something to do for the house. We get our appliances today, the kitchen cabinets were finished yesterday, my mom and Jeremy started the first coats on the kids rooms and we made decisions on the kids bathroom. Not a priority but Im glad we have that decided on. More pressing things are like a floor for the master bathroom, carpet- coming Tuesday!! I couldnt be more excited for that!! New toilets, quarter round for the floors, you name it we need to finish it!!
Im hoping to have our pods delivered Wednesday or Thursday and start moving in!! YAY!! I cannot wait to get settled. I know it will take a while to get into a real routine but we are so ready. I know my parents arent going to be sad to say goodbye to Ruby. That dog has been so bad lately and will get into everything she can find. Im not sure she will ever grow up. It causes me a lot of stress but hopefully she will like the new house and not chew everything we own.
I cannot wait to see what everything looks like all moved in and decorated. I have such a vision for the house and cant wait to see it come together. Ill have pictures for sure!
Last night Hannie and I played with Playdoh until she decided to eat it and in true Hannah fashion wouldnt listen to me about not eating it. Im pretty sure its non toxic! That girl is something else though- she is as strong willed as they come. I should have told her to eat the playdoh and then she wouldnt have!! Regardless we had fun making snakes with our playdoh and eating some along the way :)

No comments: