Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's Wednesday...

and well thats really about it. This has been one of the slowest weeks of my life only because I am literally like counting the seconds until I get to leave and head to the house. Not that I really do very much when Im over there but at least Im there and I can make lists of all the things left to do. The carpet was finished yesterday and it looks AMAZING. I am so in love with it. I am so happy with our choice and its soft and new and clean! Its just wonderful! It actually felt like our house. We brought Hannah's toys up from the basement and put them in her new playroom, I swear she LOVED it. She just played and played and pushed her babies around and read them books. She is such a little mother. I can see her playing school just like I did- making all the little neighbor kids sit down and take tests. Ha ha! And look who did not grow up to be a teacher. Of course, I still really dont know what I want to be :) Jeremy worked over there all day yesterday, thanfully it was a beautiful day and he was able to get down alot of things in the backyard that needed to come down. The big huge yellow dumpster will be gone tomorrow (Im sure our neighbors will be SO happy) and the PODS come Friday. Of course Im not sure which is worse, big yellow dumpster or two HUGE Pods. Either way, it means move in weekend for us and it cant come soon enough. Even though I hate to cook I just cant wait to get in that kitchen and start cooking up some delicious Pinterest meals. It really does feel like home. I love looking down the hallway way at a pink room and a blue room. We have been so blessed and I am just so grateful. I never want to take things like this for granted- I know how quickly life can change.
On another note- I dont have any pictures of the rooms with all the carpet in place (I have plenty from yesterday around noon where the carpet is just all over the place) but I will have to get those uploaded tonight. There arent enough hours in the day. Or its probably because I go to bed way too early.
I hope everyone else makes it through this day rather quickly- you know Im dying to get to the house!

No comments: