Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm so glad it's Friday! Aren't you?

This week could not have gone any slower but also could not have been busier. Well I guess it could have but Jeremy was swamped with work meetings alot of the week & trying to meet with contractors & make house decisions had me crazy! We ordered carpet today, working on hardwood (that has been a task) an expensive one at that! I am also excited to see the painters progress today. We still have lots to do- but since the carpet will take longer than we expected we should have time to do everything we need to. As long as budget permits! Darn budgets! It's been fun though for only having the house a week. I'm hoping for a normal night at home tonight! Most likely early to bed for me...I was up at 4:45 with a million things running through my head.

I feel like she looks!!

She is not a morning person! And she has had a rough week! Pink eye on Tuesday- I will say I didn't mind staying home with her one bit! Then she was back on Wednesday & they called me like 30 minutes after I dropped her off to tell me she fell & hit her head so hard they were really worried. Poor girl! They sent me a picture of her head- she looks so sad. But she bounced back & you can hardly see the bruise.

Hoping this weekend stays as beautiful as it is today!

No comments: