Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Love Day!

Not too exciting of a Valentine's Day for us today....it will probably be filled with hardwood floors. I feel like such a lame mom too- I dont even have one thing for Hannah. We have been so busy I barely have time to get everything done on a daily basis. Most days I have to choose what is really on the top of the priority list. Things are just crazy right now! If only I didnt have to work then I could get everything done, I'm no super mom!!
But anyways- it is Valentine's day- the day of love and I'm so thankful for all those I love & those who love me. Maybe next year I'll have it together!
Here is H in her v-day outfit. She refuses to look at the camera when you want her to. Imagine that!!

Jeremy & my brother worked on the floors last night. They got pretty far! Hopefully he can finish tonight & we can cross them off our VERY long list!

No comments: