Monday, February 27, 2012

Move in weekend is THIS weekend!

I am SOOO excited that we are finally getting to unload our pods and move into our house this weekend! I still get VERY overwhelmed when I walk into the house and see all that is left to do but I think a huge part of that is because there isnt any carpet. Once the carpet is installed (TOMORROW!) then it will really look like a house and not a construction zone with tools everywhere. Jeremy has worked like a dog over there and so has my mom. I have to give both of them so much credit- they have really made this house our home. Its coming together so beautifully and I cant wait to get in there. I am SO thankful we had our cabinets painted by professionals. They worked for 3.5 days straight on them, it would have taken us weeks! I absolutely LOVE the black and the way it turned out. The appliances make it look even more rich. They're just beautiful! Appliances were delivered on Friday- it really started looking like our kitchen. Jeremy put all the doors on the cabinets on Saturday and moved the island back in place and we now have a kitchen! YAY!

Here is the kitchen with appliances & the cabinets painted.

Here it is with everything put back together & island in place. I love the way it turned out!

This is the before picture of the family room. Obviously it needed some updating. We are almost there!

Here it is as Jeremy is in the middle of priming & getting ready to paint it. It will look like a different room. We already think it looks better. See what I mean about a construction zone!

And just because she is so sweet :)

No comments: