Wednesday, February 22, 2012

28 weeks!

Everything is still going really well. Just the usual to report- growing and growing! Some days I feel huge then others I feel like Im doing pretty good. I went back to the dr today for my gluclose test...Yuck! I failed the first test with Hannah and passed the second but the 4 hour test was just miserable. Im pretty sure I cried sitting there waiting for them to take my blood 4 times. Oh gosh I hated it. I sure hope I dont have to go through that again but if I do, I do! Everything else is going great. Im definitely into all maternity pants but can still pull off some of my tops. Im actually enjoying stretchy clothes and just letting my belly hang out there! This pregnancy has absolutely FLOWN by. I mean the first 17 weeks were very hard. Being that sick was such a challenge with a toddler running around but after I got past all that, it has been so much better. I cant even believe Ill be off work in about 2 months. WOW! I cant tell you how excited I am for that. I do get pretty nervous about the c-section and nervous about getting Hannah to school and the stairs in our house but Im not the first person to do it! I know we have so much help around us, but it still makes me get a little anxious sometimes!!
Once we hold our precious little guy it will make it all ok. I cant wait to have a newborn again. I know it will be very tiring but they are just so sweet. Im looking so forward to our summer off together! Yesterday I bought him a few things- I feel like I havent been shopping in AGES! I also got Hannah some pants with pockets. Boy does that girl love pockets. Probably so she can hide her snacks in them :)
I start going back to the dr every 2 weeks now. I just cant believe we are at that point. Its very surreal! With this pregnancy we will be doing all those bio physical profiles and ultrasounds again...Im very happy about that! I dont mind seeing him every 2 weeks at all!!
Im sure hoping Hannah loves being a big sister. I think the other day she actually said yes that she wanted a little brother. Maybe she is coming around to the idea!

Here I am at 28 weeks- I do think this is the same outfit I was wearing in my last pic. Obviously it's very comfy :) I'm all about comfort right now!

My precious little babe. She was enjoying some goldfish on our way home from daycare. If you don't have a snack or wheels on the bus playing you're going to hear about it!! :)

No comments: