Monday, February 20, 2012

she's getting so big

When I dropped Hannah of at school this morning- Im not going to lie, her hair was a big out of control mess! I hate to say that about my beautiful daughter but she REFUSES to have her hair brushed in the morning. I mean- its a down right fight. So I either pull it up really fast or clip her bangs back with a bobby pin. This morning was....um...a hard one to say the least so it went back in a bobby pin. I sure wish she would just sit there and let me fix it all cute with bows and a cute little pony tail but you've got to pick your battles! Id rather her leave with a jacket on than worry about her hair being perfect. But when I picked her up her I didnt even recognize her! Her hair looked adorable! They must have fixed her hair into little pig tails and I just LOVED it! She looked so grown up. I sure wish she would let me do that everyday. I just couldnt get over how grown up she looked. I got a few pics of her in the bath- one of her happiest times of the day!






I just couldnt get enough of her sweet little face!!

No comments: